Dealing with arthritis can be difficult for adults and downright overwhelming for children. It can often seem that you are alone in your struggles, but the truth is you are not. The following list of curated content is a reminder that other people are experiencing similar struggles and successes, heartbreaks and healing moments, and ups and downs, and are sharing what they know.
Additional Juvenile Arthritis Resources
- Kids Get Arthritis Too. This site is affiliated with the Arthritis Foundation and contains information on juvenile arthritis, including numerous resources for both children and parents, to help everyone better understand and cope with the disease.
- About Kids Health. This site is dedicated to all of the various juvenile conditions and contains excellent information and resources regarding juvenile arthritis.
- The Juvenile Arthritis Association. This is a nonprofit organization that was formed to address the enormous lack of awareness, funding and resources going to children and young adults diagnosed with pediatric rheumatic diseases. They offer tons of events that both kids and their parents are able to attend.
- NIH. The National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases is an organization dedicated to, well, all of the above. Their website contains great information and links.
- Arthritis Society. This is an arthritis community with newsletters, message boards, and links to tons of helpful resources.
- CDC. The Center for Disease Control and Prevention has more information and resources available regarding juvenile arthritis.
- Sick Kids. This is a hospital for sick children whose website is packed with great resources and information regarding juvenile arthritis.